Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_546
Description of Hint - 544: Wikidata - Possible Spouse on WikiData
Some WikiTree profiles are matched with a profile in WikiData. This suggestion indicates, that there is a spouse on WikiData, that can be connected to wikitree profile. There is also a possibility of some error on either end, that should be found and resolved.
To read more on Wikidata, see Help:Wikidata.
Content of info column: Empty.
Missing link to Wikitree on Wikidata.
There are 2 possibilities of an error.
- Profile on WikiTree represents the same person as profile on WikiData. Add statement in Identifiers section for WikiTree person ID and enter spouse's WikiTreeID.
- Profile on WikiTree doesn't represent the same person as profile on WikiData. Try to identify the problem on WikiData or WikiTree end and correct it. You should focus on spouse property on wikidata.
For each Hint you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Hint, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Hint
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_544.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Hint by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Hint, add tag data_doctors and db_error_544.
All spouse relations on wikidata are compared with spouse relation on Wikitree.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on December 3rd 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: December 3rd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)