Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_555
Description of Warning - 555: Wikidata - Different birth date
Some WikiTree profiles are matched with a profile in WikiData see Space:Wikidata. This error indicates that the birth date in WikiTree is different compared to the birth date in WikiData.
Content of info column: Birth date, that is used in Wikidata.
Birth date might be wrong. It seems there are other sources for persons birth date.
This errors should be checked carefully. There are 3 possibilities of an error.
- Wrong link to wikidata. Delete or correct the link on Wikidata. If you don't know how or don't want to edit wikidata, write a post in this G2G post and I will correct it. You can also mark error as false error.
- Error in wikidata. Mark error as false error.
- Error in wikitree. Correct data in wikitree and error should be gone on monday.
Check the birth date in Wikidata and try to find sources and then decide which is correct.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_555.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Warning by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning add tag data_doctors and db_error_555.
All profiles, that are connected to Wikidata are checked for different birth date.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 19th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Linda Peterson, Karen Hoy, and Aleš Trtnik. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)