Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_561
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Warning - 561: Wikidata - Missing death location
Some WikiTree profiles are matched with a profile in WikiData see Space:Wikidata. This error indicates that death location is missing in WikiTree and is present in WikiData.
Content of info column: Death location, that is used in Wikidata.
Death location was not entered in Wikitree.
This errors should be checked carefully. There are 3 possibilities of an error.
- Wrong link to wikidata. Delete or correct the link on Wikidata. If you don't know how or don't want to edit wikidata, write a post in this G2G post and I will correct it. You can also mark error as false error.
- Error in wikidata. Mark error as false error.
- Error in wikitree. Correct data in wikitree and error should be gone on monday.
Check the death location in Wikidata and try to find sources and then correct WikiTree death location.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_561.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Warning by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning add tag data_doctors and db_error_561.
All profiles, that are connected to Wikidata are checked for missing death location .
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Robin Rainford, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)