Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_567
Description of Error - 567: Double Entry in WikiData
The Item entry in Wikidata refers to two different profiles on WikiTree.
To read more on Wikidata, see Help:Wikidata.
Content of info column: Contains a compare link where both profiles in question may be compared for differences. Also contains the WikiData Item number.
VideoData Doctors Suggestion 567 Part 1 WikiData Double entry - Duplicate
- There are two possible causes for this error.
- One of the Wikitree profile links on the Wikidata Item entry is invalid.
- There are duplicate profiles in Wikitree.
- Examine both Wikitree profiles linked from the Wikidata Item. Use the compare link in the Info column of the Data Doctors suggestion page. Link to the Wikidata Item is found in third row of the table.
- If one Wikitree profile does not refer to the same individual as the Wikidata Item entry, then that Wikidata reference is invalid and the link in Wikidata should be deleted. If you don't know how or don't want to edit Wikidata, write a post in this G2G thread and the Data Doctor administrator will make the correction.
- If the two Wikitree profiles are duplicates then they should be merged. Follow the normal procedure for initiating a merge (see Help:Merging.) It is possible that relatives of the merged profiles may also be duplicates. Please examine them and merge any duplicates as well.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_567.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_567.
All WikiData Items with multiple references to WikiTree profiles are listed.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 18th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 18th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Data Doctors Project WikiTree, and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)