Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_569
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Hint - 569: Wikidata - Unconnected orphans to global tree
Some WikiTree profiles are matched with a profile in WikiData see Space:Wikidata.
This orphaned Wikidata (notable) profile has no connection to global tree.
As the Data Doctor Project has no access to private profiles this profile can be already connected to the WikiTree global tree through private profiles...
Content of info column: Empty.
No connection to public tree was found.
Find connection to other profiles or add missing profiles to connect.
For each Hint you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Hint, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Hint
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_569.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Hint by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Hint add tag data_doctors and db_error_569.
All profiles, that are connected to Wikidata are checked for connection to global tree. Only orphan profiles are checked.
In db_Errors project, I build a tree based on data in database dump. And in dump protected profiles are excluded, private and private with public bio don't have parent relations and all private profiles don't have marriages. So in absence of this data my global tree is smaller than Wikitree's. It's size in Nov 2016 is 7,028,366 out of 10M+ profiles. It could be called public global tree.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Robin Rainford, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 18 Apr 2017 at 07:07 GMT Aleš Trtnik wrote:
On 18 Apr 2017 at 05:52 GMT Loretta (Leger) Corbin wrote: