Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_571
Description of Hint - 571: FindAGrave - Link without Grave ID
Some WikiTree profiles have a link to FindAGrave. This error indicates that the Find A Grave memorial number is missing. In most cases it is import profiles from Ancestry.com. They don't give the ID or it might be skipped at GEDCOM import.
To read more on Find A Grave, see Help:Find A Grave.
Content of info column: Line in profile that referenced FindAGrave.
VideoSuggestion 571 FindAGrave - Link without Grave ID
Topic Video: Mr E Figures Out Find A Grave
- Memorial number was not entered in recognizable way.
- Member added the Find A Grave citation which has a generic FAG URL but no link to the memorial.
- If using the Find A Grave citation provided at the bottom of the memorial page, ADD the Find A Grave template (see below) as a link to the memorial.
- Find connection to other profiles or add missing profiles to connect.
For each Hint you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Hint, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Hint
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_571.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Hint by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Hint, add tag data_doctors and db_error_571.
All references to FindAGrave are checked. Memorial number can be extracted from link, template or text Memorial #.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on May 22nd. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 22nd and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Data Doctors Project WikiTree, Lance Martin, Sheryl Moore, and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)