Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_573
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 573: FindAGrave - Empty birth date
This WikiTree profile has a link to FindAGrave with birth date set but the corresponding WikiTree profile has no birth date entered.
Content of info column: Birth date used at Find A Grave ex. 18110618
No birth date in Wikitree
There are few possible actions:
- Wrong link to FindAGrave. It is possible that the wrong FindAGrave memorial was identified as a match to the wiki profile. In such case, you can add a link to the correct FindAGrave memorial if it exists. If it doesn't set status to False error.
- Error in FindAGrave. Mark error as false error.
- Error in wikitree. Enter the birth date in wikitree and the error should be gone on Monday. FindAGrave gives you a possible birth date, but try to find other sources. If Find A Grave has a gravestone picture then that could be a source for the birth date. If no picture of a gravestone exists on FindAGrave, you can request it there. How to request a grave picture at FindAGrave
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_573.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_573.
All identified links to FindAGrave are compared to profile data. Link is identified by extracting memorial number from link, template or text Memorial #
Comparison is done by following rules:
- If name is exactly the same, it is considered a match.
- If it is a small difference, dates are also compared and if they are the same within 1 year, it is considered a match.
- If it is a medium difference, dates are also compared and if they are exactly the same, it is considered a match.
- If none of the conditions apply it is considered not identified.
All profiles where profile matches memorial on FindAGrave are checked for missing birth date. This is checked only if there is a birth date entered on FindAGrave.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, Sheryl Moore, and Lance Martin. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)