Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_592
Description of Hint - 592: FindAGrave - Possible mother
Some WikiTree profiles are matched with a memorial on FindAGrave. This hint indicates a missing mother relationship to an existing profile on WikiTree, They are derived from FindAGrave data using the mother relationship from FindAGrave memorials, and if a memorial of mother is linked from WikiTree, it is proposed as a possible mother.
To read more on Find A Grave, see Help:Find A Grave.
Content of info column: Empty.
There are multiple reasons for this suggestion:
- Missing the mother relationship on Wikitree.
- "Private with Public Biography" privacy set on either profile
Of course, you should first check if both findagrave memorials represent the correct persons on wikitree, and then you should try to find a source for the parent claim and add the relationship if everything checks out.
There are 4 possibilities of an error.
- Wrong link to FindAGrave. Delete or correct the link to FindAGrave. You can mark error as false, if the correct link is on the profile.
- Error on FindAGrave. Mark suggestion as false suggestion.
- Error on WikiTree. Define mother relation on WikiTree.
- Privacy problem on WikiTree. Since the relation is no secret (it is public on FindAGrave) you can change the profile privacy to "Private with Public Biography and Family Tree" or "Public" or "Open".
There are some exceptions where there is adoption in play or if profiles are not linked correctly to FindAGrave.
For each Hint you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Hint, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Hint
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_592.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Hint by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Hint, add tag data_doctors and db_error_592.
All mother relations on FindAGrave are compared with mother relations on Wikitree.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 18th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 18th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)