Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_601
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 601: Wrong word in birth location
The birth location entered is not a location.
- Unknown. If it is unknown, it should be empty.
- "Age",... are not locations.
Content of info column: Word, that shouldn't be used and reason.
Imports of GEDCOMs.
Check sources and try to find a birth location or delete text from birth location.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_601.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_601.
Checks all profiles with birth location. It checks that location looks like unknown, Age.... Comparison is case insensitive.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)