Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_611
Description of Error - 611: Birth location in lowercase
In this profile all characters of birth location are in lowercase. This is an incorrect presentation of location.
Content of info column: Empty
Imported from old fashioned system supporting only lowercase characters.
Correct so all words are in the name start with correct case character followed by all lowercase characters.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_611.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_611.
It is checked for all locations entered, that are longer than 8 letters. The location should contain both uppercase and lowercase characters.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Clean-A-Thon: Get ready for Spring Clean-A-Thon 2019, that will be at the end of April. You can register now.
- Latest report: April 14th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_IX and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Linda Peterson, and Karen Hoy. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)