Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_614
Description of Error - 614: Birth location too long
Long locations are not preferred, since it should only identify birth location.
Content of info column: Empty
Pasted too much text.
Update location name to a name that was used when the event took place and include also country in the name...
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_614.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_614.
For now MaxLength is bigger than 120.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on May 9th 2021. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 9th 2021 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_IX and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Data Doctors Project WikiTree, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)