Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_663
Description of Error - 663: USA too early in marriage location
Location fields should have the name it had when the event took place. This error is used when USA is used before USA existed....
- Animated GIF with States and Territories of the United States of America.
- Maps of the states at the county level. You can move through them by year to see how they changed.
Content of info column: Empty
Wrong location name is used for the time period...
Update location name to a name that was used when the event took place...
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_663.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_663.
Location is checked that it ends with USA, United states or United states of America. So (USA) in parentheses is not found as an error. Comparison is case insensitive.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 19th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Linda Peterson, Karen Hoy, and Aleš Trtnik. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)