Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_671
Description of Error - 671: Marriage location in lowercase
In this profile, all characters in the Marriage Location field are in lowercase. Enter marriage locations in title case (the first letter of each word capitalized except words such as "and" and "of").
Content of info column: Empty
Imported from old fashioned system supporting only lowercase characters.
Correct so all words are in the name start with correct case character followed by all lowercase characters.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_671.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_671.
It is checked for all locations entered, that are longer than 8 letters. The location should contain both uppercase and lowercase characters.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on September 17th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: September 17th 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XLI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)