Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_672
Description of Error - 672: Location too early in marriage location
This error occurs when the Marriage Location field contains a country name before that country existed. The Marriage Location field needs to contain the country's name when the marriage took place.
Content of info column: Country and cutoff date.
Wrong location name is used for the time period... Checked locations are:
- Northern Ireland before 3 May 1921
- UK / United Kingdom / Great Britain before 1 Jan 1801
Update location name to a name that was used when the event took place...
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_672.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_672.
Location is checked that it ends with country name. So (Country) in parentheses is not found as an error. Comparison is case insensitive.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on December 3rd 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: December 3rd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Data Doctors Project WikiTree, Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)