Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_677
Description of Warning - 677: Ambiguous Marriage location Country not recommended
The marriage location is ambiguous, usually due to a separator issue such as a missing comma between place and country, or an incorrect separator was used.
Location endings that are identified as invalid are defined in this table. Look for number 617 in "Accepted spelling" column. The table is maintained by Aleš and Data Doctors project in colaboration with other geographical projects.
Content of info column: Possible country
The location is recognized as the country in predefined countries list, but it is flagged as not recommended form due to ambiguity.
Correct the Marriage location, but be careful, since some locations can be ambigious. If you think the country form is correct, open the subject in G2G, or in the Data Doctors Google Group (if you are a member).
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_677.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_677.
This suggestion is calculated only for orphaned profiles. Ending of each entered Marriage location is recognized as specific country, but that form is marked as unofficial in the Predefined countries list. I do the recognition based on https://plus.wikitree.com/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries. This definitions are still being added, so ask for additions if needed.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 18th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 18th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- place datafield marriage May 7, 2021.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)