Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_723
Description of Error - 723: Prefix in First Name
A prefix is in the first name field indicating a potential error.
Content of info column: Questionable word and a suggestion to resolve it.
- Correct the content in the field see Name Field Guidelines
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_723.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_723.
Check field content
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on September 25th 2022. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: September 25th 2022.
- Source-A-Thon: Get ready for Source-a-Thon 2022, that will be this weekend. You can register now.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)