Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_753
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 753: Prefix in Nicknames
In the Nickname field a word has been found that looks more like something that should be in the prefix field.
Content of info column: Questionable word and suggestion what to do.
Words, that are checked are defined here: Space:Database_Errors_Definition. For each word there is defined action.
FYI a change of the layout has been done in WikiTree 2016 so please follow the discussion on G2G:
- db_errors and EuroAristo naming standards
- Error 733 prefix in preferred name
- G2G tag naming_conventions discuss naming in WikiTree.
This error in the Database Error project tries to find profiles in WikiTree that are not following the conventions....
Correct the content in the field see Name Field Guidelines
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_753.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_753.
Check field content
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 26 Jul 2018 at 09:31 GMT Virginia (Kline) Norris Ph.D. wrote:
On 19 Aug 2016 at 12:59 GMT Dennis Wheeler wrote:
"Bishop" is the man's name (or nickname), not his title, although I can see now where it might be considered a title (prefix).
Providing a list of names/words you consider to be prefixes, that you're checking against, would be helpful.
On 18 Aug 2016 at 14:34 GMT Dennis Wheeler wrote: