Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_767
Description of Warning - 767: Unique name in Suffix
The suffix of this profile is unique on WikiTree, which could indicate a misspelled suffix.
Content of info column: Suffix.
The unique spelling of the Suffix may indicate a typo.
Check if Suffix is correct. If wrong correct it and add sources as evidences for the spelling of the name if needed. Otherwise set suggestion status as False suggestion.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_767.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_767.
Each word in Suffix is checked against all words in any name field on any profile on wikitree. If there is no other occurrence then it is reported as a suggestion.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 25th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 25th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)