Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_777
Description of Warning - 777: Unique name in Last Name at Birth
The name in the Last Name at Birth (LNAB) field is unique on WikiTree, which could indicate a misspelled last name at birth.
Content of info column: Last Name at Birth.
The unique spelling of the Last Name at Birth may indicate a typo.
Check if Last Name at Birth is correct. If wrong correct it and add sources as evidences for the spelling of the name if needed. Otherwise set suggestion status as False suggestion.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_777.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_777.
Each word in Last Name at Birth is checked against all words in any name field on any profile on wikitree. If there is no other occurrence then it is reported as a suggestion.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on November 26th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: November 26th 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_XLII and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)