Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_778
Description of Error - 778: Period in Last Name at Birth
The Last name at Birth (LNAB) field contains a period which is not allowed by the WikiTree guidelines.
Content of info column: Last name at Birth
Abbreviation was used in Last name at Birth field.
Correct the content in the field see Name Field Guidelines. Note that you must be a manager or on trusted list of the profile to change the Last name at birth.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_778.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_778.
Field is checked for presence of period (dot). The only allowed exception is St./Ste. which is often used abbreviated.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on January 16th. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: January 16th and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XVI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)