Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_791
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 791: Separators in Last Name Other
In the Last Name Other field no separators should be present except for:
- a comma between last name variations
Content of info column: Empty
- Correct the error by removing the separator/punctuation that is not allowed in the field.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_791.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_791.
Check field content
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Robin Rainford, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 2 Jun 2018 at 20:06 GMT Emma (McBeth) MacBeath M.Ed MSM wrote:
On 2 Jun 2018 at 17:35 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
Name Field Guidelines is more of an Index, with links to various pages with project-specific guidelines for Name Fields, while DBE 791 is an error based on the overarching WikiTree guidelines. (So there's no info about separators on the Name Field Guidelines page.)
On 29 Mar 2017 at 20:34 GMT Lindy Jones wrote:
Some of my fellow Data Doctors are removing the commas!