Surnames/tags: Categorization DB_Error_8023
Description of Suggestion - 8023:
Content of info column:
Questions and Discussions on this Suggestion
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_8023.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Suggestion by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Suggestion, add tag categorization and db_error_8023.
Content of each category is checked if there are any similar word or phrase to 'cemetery', 'name study' or 'place study' in category name. Exception is if the word is part of the URL.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on December 3rd 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Categorization Project.
- Latest report: December 3rd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
Misspelled word in the content section of a category. Currently included error definitions:
- Ignore False errors.
- Correct spelling, as necessary and if possible.
Document false errors here.
- Misspelling is in the URL of a cemetery's web page link. (Can't do anything about that.)
Open the category page to edit. The misspelling is in the url of the linked webpage parameter. This is a false error. Alternately, the error could be cleared by deleting the link entirely, but this is not necessary.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Steven Harris, Aleš Trtnik, and Categorization Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)