Description of Error - 8075: Blockquote(s) used in Category ContentBlockquote(s) <nowiki
...</nowiki> are used within the category page's content.
Content of info column: N/A
The content of a category page should briefly describe the purpose of the category, including one or two sentences about the category itself, especially if there is any confusion about when this category should be used and when it should not. Category text:
- should describe the purpose of the category; and
- should not contain unique content (blockquotes).
Remove blockquotes from the Category content. If the content of the page is long and blockquotes are being used to display extra content, move the extra content to a free-space profile and provide a link to that page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_8075.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag categorization and db_error_8075.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on September 25th 2022. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Categorization Project.
- Latest report: September 25th 2022.
- Source-A-Thon: Get ready for Source-a-Thon 2022, that will be this weekend. You can register now.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report