Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_821
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 821: Heading starts with blank
Wiki syntax defines that a new line starting with a = is a Caption/Heading. Line must also end with equal number of =. This heading is not left justified and has a blank space before the =.
- "== Header ==": (Correct)
- " == Header ==": (Wrong--the line start with a blank space)
- "== Header == Some text": (Wrong Line doesn't end with =)
- "Some text == Header == ": (Wrong Line doesn't start with =)
- "== Header === ": (Wrong different number of = signs)
- "=== Header == ": (Wrong different number of = signs)
- "======== ": (Wrong, to separate paragraphs use separator line "----")
Starting with a blank space and then the header will not work. This error is created so that profiles with non working Wikitext can be found.
Content of info column: Lines (Captions) with the error
- Correct the Heading in the biography section so it's correctly formatted.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_821.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_821.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)