Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_822
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 822: Heading doesn't end with =
Wiki syntax defines that a new line starting with a = is a Caption/Heading. The line must also end with equal number of =. This heading does not end with an equal number of =.
- "== Header ==": (Correct)
- " == Header ==": (Wrong Line start with blank)
- "== Header == Some text": (Wrong--Line doesn't end with =)
- "Some text == Header == ": (Wrong Line doesn't start with =)
- "== Header === ": (Wrong different number of = signs)
- "=== Header == ": (Wrong different number of = signs)
- "======== ": (Wrong, to separate paragraphs use separator line "----")
Heading without ending = will not work. This error is created so that profiles with non working Wikitext can be found.
Content of info column: Lines (Captions) with the error
Correct the Heading in the biography section so it's correctly formatted.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_822.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_822.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)