Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_824
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 824: Heading different number of =
Wiki syntax defines that a new line starting with a = is a Caption/Heading. The line must also end with equal number of =. This heading does not have an equal number of = on each side.
- "== Header ==": (Correct)
- " == Header ==": (Wrong Line start with blank)
- "== Header == Some text": (Wrong Line doesn't end with =)
- "Some text == Header == ": (Wrong Line doesn't start with =)
- "== Header === ": (Wrong--different number of = signs)
- "=== Header == ": (Wrong--different number of = signs)
- "======== ": (Wrong, to separate paragraphs use separator line "----")
Heading with different number of = signs are not shown in correct level and also one = is visible in heading. This error is created so that profiles with non working Wikitext can be found.
Content of info column: Lines (Captions) with the error.
Correct the Heading in the biography section so it's correctly formatted.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_824.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_824.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)