Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_831
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 831: Multiple duplicated lines ----
There are many cases of repeated paragraphs in biographies. Usually this happens after multiple imports and merges of the profile. There are also other reasons for repeated paragraphs.
Content of info column: Beginnings of lines, that are duplicated.
Correct the biography so there are not too many identical paragraphs.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_831.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_831.
For duplicated lines only lines longer than 40 letters are checked. There must also be at least 10 duplicated lines to be flagged as an error. Profiles, with error 811 Uncleaned profile after merge are also excluded from checking until that error is corrected.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)