Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_843
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 843: Missing template (spelling)
Template is missing.
Content of info column: Contains the beginning of template with a problem.
- There is a spelling error in template name
- The template could have been deleted from WikiTree
- The template never existed
- Correct the template. If you are unsure ask a question in G2G
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_843.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_843.
Checks if template name exists predefined templates. Templates are checked according to template name definitions on Database Errors Definition: Templates.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, John Morgan, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Karen Hoy, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 9 Jan 2019 at 04:38 GMT Paula (Hawkins) Reinke wrote:
On 20 Sep 2018 at 08:55 GMT Sal Davies wrote:
On 19 Mar 2018 at 05:21 GMT Jack Day wrote:
On 29 Dec 2017 at 03:06 GMT Lianne (Irwin) Trevarthen wrote:
On 10 Aug 2017 at 16:21 GMT Roberta (Hilse) Burnett wrote:
On 25 Mar 2017 at 02:07 GMT Jacqueline Clark wrote:
On 22 Mar 2017 at 14:16 GMT Joachim Hawn wrote:
On 18 Jan 2017 at 14:49 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
please reprogram it for actual errors.
and please do not keep sending on my list that a person is privacy green. That means the manager keeps it green.--- not myself. Mary Richardson-7161