Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_848
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 848: Error in template parameters
Some parameters have limited acceptable values.
Content of info column: Contains the template code.
Typo, not understanding how templates are used, insufficient data available. Checked parameters are:
- 1st parameter in Template:FindAGrave: Must be a memorial number
- 1st parameter in Template:Estimated Date: Must be one of the following values: Birth(can be omitted), Death, Marriage, Birth and Death, Birth and Marriage, Death and Marriage or Birth Death and Marriage.
- 1st parameter in Template:United Kingdom: Must be one of the following values: England, Scotland or Wales.
- category parameter in Template:Notables: Must be an existing category.
- Correct the template parameter
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_848.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_848.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 17th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See WikiTree+ for custom reports and statistics.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Names_VIII .
- Category suggestion report: Latest report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Rainford, Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Sheryl Moore, Karen Hoy, and John Morgan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)