Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_851
Description of Warning - 851: GEDCOM uncleaned Interpret date
This warning shows GEDCOM import text which states the date can't be used, which may appear like: Could not interpret date in Birth Date (8 Feb 1651-8 Feb 1652). If the date is not in a date field, add it and remove the GEDCOM text.
Content of info column: Line with the date that wasn't used.
VideoSuggestion 851 GEDCOM uncleaned Interpret date
use of nonstandard date format.
Check if the date was already added to the profile. If not, add it to appropriate field. And then delete this line from biography. Delete it also if there is no useful date in it.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_851.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_851.
Bio is checked for phrase "Could not interpret date in ".
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on December 3rd 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: December 3rd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)