Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_861
Description of Error - 861: Inline citation doesn't start with <ref>
Inline citations must start with "<ref>" and end with " </ref>". The biography contains one or more ending
"</ref>" tags in with no beginning "<ref>" tag.
Content of info column: Contains text before the end of the citation tag.
VideoData Doctors Suggestion 861 Inline citation doesn't start with <ref>
Topic Video: Data Doctors - Tag You're It
- Missing <ref> at the beginning of a citation.
- Correct or add the start citation tag.
Hint: If you have trouble finding the ref tag, you can copy the text from the info column without the "..." Then use your computer's search function to find the copied text on the profile while in edit mode.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_861.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_861.
Checks for correct pairs of <ref></ref> tags.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on December 3rd 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: December 3rd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Data Doctors Project WikiTree, Sheryl Moore, Aleš Trtnik, and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)