Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_863
Categories: DD Suggestions Help.
Description of Error - 863: Missing <references /> tag
Profile has inline citations <ref>...</ref>, but doesn't have a <references/> tag on the profile.
Content of info column: Empty
- Missing the <references/> tag.
- Add <references/> at the beginning of the == Sources == section.
It should look like this:
- == Sources ==
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_863.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about this Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_863.
If <ref></ref> tags are present, also <references/> must be.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Janet Wild, Karen Hoy, Robin Rainford, John Morgan, and Sheryl Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 19 Oct 2017 at 15:19 GMT Barbara (Blegen) Olson wrote: