Suggestion 864 Almost empty tag
Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_864
Description of Error - 864: Almost empty <ref> tags.
The profile has almost empty inline citations <ref>...</ref>. The actual citation contains less than 9 letters.
NOTE: Please do NOT remove almost empty ref tag within profiles unless it is actually empty (either <ref>.</ref> or <ref> </ref>) and you have reviewed the entire biography and sources sections for correct sources that may be moved to fill the ref tags inline citation. Please review the video for further information.
Content of info column: Citation text
VideoSuggestion 864 Almost empty <ref> tag
Topic Video: Data Doctors - Tag You're It
- Citation wasn't entered.
- Add full citation text.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_864.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_864.
If length of <ref></ref> is shorter than 9 letters of actual citation.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on October 2nd 2022. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- When did "Error 864 Almost empty tags" start? Jan 6, 2019.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)