Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_867
Description of Suggestion - 867: Too many Inline citations
The profile has too many inline citations <ref>...</ref>; over 100 citations triggers this suggestion.
Content of info column: Number of inline references
VideoSuggestion 867 Too many Inline citations
Topic Video: Data Doctors - Tag You're It
- Usually a lot of references were added by old GEDCOM import. Most often from Ancestry.
- Merge cleanup was not done properly and there are many duplicated references.
- Cleanup the profile and reduce the number of references. First remove duplicated references and if Record sources are present, remove the references to personal trees.
For each Suggestion you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Suggestion, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Suggestion
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_867.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Suggestion by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Suggestion, add tag data_doctors and db_error_867.
Checks the number of inline citations <ref></ref> and if it is bigger than 100 it flags it as a suggestion. The limit may change in the future.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on November 26th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: November 26th 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_XLII and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Data Doctors Project WikiTree, and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)