Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_868
Description of Error - 868: Inline citations after <references /> tag
The profile has inline citations <ref>...</ref> after the <references/> tag, and do not show up in the profile view. Move the citations to the appropriate events in the biography or delete if they are duplicates.
Content of info column: All ref and references tags used on the profile.
VideoData Doctors Suggestion 868 Inline citations after <references /> tag
Topic Video: Data Doctors - Tag You're It
- Merge cleanup was not done properly.
- <ref></ref> tags are used in Sources section.
- Cleanup the profile.
- find the <ref></ref> tags and ensure that they are before <references/> tag,
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_868.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_868.
If <ref> or </ref> tags are found after the <references/> tag, it is marked as an error.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on September 17th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: September 17th 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XLI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)