Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_894
Description of Error - 894: Missing Required parameter in template
Some template parameters must be entered for a template to work properly and they are not.
Content of info column: Contains the info on the missing parameter and the template code. It also includes a link to the template documentation.
Not understanding how templates are used or a change in the template design.
Add the missing parameter based on the template documentation. If you have any problems correcting the suggestion, ask in G2G, or in the Data Doctors Google Group (if you are a member).
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_894.
You can alsot this share your best practices, experiences, problems abou Error by posting a questions in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error add tag data_doctors and db_error_894.
Based on the template documentation all required parameters are checked if they are entered in a template.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on October 17th. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: October 17th and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_XIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)