Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_895
Description of Warning - 895: Using Deprecated parameter in template
Some template parameters are no longer used by a template and should be removed since they serve no purpose.
Content of info column: Contains the info on the deprecated parameter and the template code. It also includes a link to the template documentation.
Not understanding how templates are used or a change in the template design.
Remove the deprecated parameterter based on the template documentation and replace it with new one. If you have any problems correcting the suggestion, ask in G2G, or in the Data Doctors Google Group (if you are a member).
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_895.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_895.
Based on the template documentation all deprecated parameters are checked if they are entered in a template.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on December 3rd 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: December 3rd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Data Doctors Project WikiTree, Aleš Trtnik, and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)