Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_923
Description of Error - 923: PPP Without Project Account and with ProjectBox
Profile is PPP (Project Protected Profile) but isn't managed by a project. It has a project's Project Box template.
Content of info column: Name of project template on the profile
Project management was not assigned to the profile.
Add appropriate project account as a manager of the profile.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_923.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_923.
All PPP profiles, that aren't managed by some Project Account and have a Project Box template in the bio.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on November 26th 2023. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: November 26th 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: GEDCOM_Data_XLII and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Where can we find project e-mails Mar 27, 2019.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)