Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_924
Description of Warning - 924: PPP with Multiple Project Accounts
Profile has PPP (Project Protected Profile) and is managed by multiple projects.
Content of info column: Names of project accounts
Profile management is assigned to multiple projects.
Remove some projects as managers. Profile should be managed by one project. In some cases 2 projects are acceptable but should be avoided if possible.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_924.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_924.
All PPP profiles, that are managed by more than 2 projects.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on November 27th 2022. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: November 27th 2022.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Orphaned_Profiles_XXXV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik, Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)