Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_932
Description of Warning - 932: Multiple Project boxes
Profile has multiple Project Boxes.
Content of info column: Names of project templates
Multiple Project Boxes were placed on the profile.
Remove some Project Boxes from the profile. Profile should be managed by one project. In some cases 2 projects are acceptable but should be avoided if possible. Take care also of managers on the profile.
For each Warning you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Warning, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Warning
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_932.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Warning by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Warning, add tag data_doctors and db_error_932.
All profiles, that have more than 2 Project Boxes.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on September 25th 2022. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: September 25th 2022.
- Source-A-Thon: Get ready for Source-a-Thon 2022, that will be this weekend. You can register now.
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sheryl Moore, Janet Wild, Aleš Trtnik, and Data Doctors Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)