Surnames/tags: data_doctors db_error_966
Description of Error - 967: Link error in domain
The link is pointing to a server that doesn't exist. There can be various reasons for the error. See the info column for the reported error.
Content of info column: Returned error and a link that was checked.
- Web server does not exist. That can be temporary.
- Correct the typo in the link.
- Find correct server or alternative page showing te same information.
For each Error you can set status. You can set it as Corrected, Not corrected, False Error, Proposed merge or just add a Comment.
If there are related errors for the profile, you will also see them on status page.
Full description is available on Status Help Page.
Questions and Discussions on this Error
You can read what other people have asked here db_error_967.
You can also share your best practices, experiences, problems about the Error by posting a question in G2G. If you create a new G2G discussion for this Error, add tag data_doctors and db_error_967.
All links except the ones to to FamilySearch, Ancestry, FindAGrave and WikiTree sites are checked. Also most of the links reported in 961 Invalid domain name in link or 962 Domain name in link not resolved. Links will probably be revalidated once a year.
Suggestion reportsYou can see the weekly prepared list of the latest suggestions prepared on February 18th 2024. You can also get the online report on WikiTree+.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: February 18th 2024.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XLIV and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Aleš Trtnik and Janet Wild. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)