Surnames/tags: data_doctors challenges
Categories: DD Challenges.
This week's Data Doctors Challenge theme: What's In a Name? (700 errors) To join, visit the G2G post.
For details on how the Data Doctors Challenge works, see the Challenge page.
- Emma MacBeath - 1,927 WINNER!
- NJ J. Penny - 1,363
- Carolyn S. Martin - 1,122
- Susan M. McNamee - 847
- Deborah J. Smith - 652
- Cindy Cooper - 442
- Richard T. Ryker - 418
- Isabelle E. Rassinot - 407
- Phillip J. Jares - 382
- Dana J. Johnson - 375
For more details see:
- By Participant
- By Error Type
- By Participant and Error Type
- By Error Type and Day
- By Participant and Day
- By Hour
Error report for Name errors. There were 157816 errors on 2017-07-30.
Condition to prepare list (SQL is ([Default].[ErrorID] In 700..799)).
Table prepared at 01.08.2017 0:36:11 (Slovenian time).
- Challenge of the Week: Help clean up names Jul 28, 2017.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)