The voyage of the Immigrant ship Dale Park, departed London 17 March 1844 and Cork 30 March 1844 - arrived Port Phillip 21 July 1844
A barque of 402 tons
Master: J. J. Coombe
Surgeon Superintendent: Thomas Veitch
Sailed: London 17 March 1844 & Cork 30 March 1844
Arrival: Port Phillip 21 July 1844
Passengers: 221 emigrants
Arrivals.— July 21. Dale Park, , barque, 402 tons, Coombes, from London 17th March and Cork 30th. Passengers — Mr., Mrs., and two Misses Barrow, Mr. Shone, and 221 emigrants, consisting of 82 married couples, 77 children,32 single females, and 30 single males ; Dr. Veitch, surgeon superintendent. Eight children died during the passage. (Source) The Shipping Gazette and Sydney General Trade List (NSW : 1844 - 1860) of Saturday 3 August 1844, Page 138.
- NRS5316/4_4815/Dale Park_21 Jul 1844/ from the Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists on the New South Wales State Archives and Records
- Assisted passenger lists (1839-1871) Record Series Number (VPRS): 14 from the Public Record Ofﬁce Victoria (PROV)
- They came by ship - Assisted Immigrants who arrived 1844 at: http://www.oocities.org/vic1847/ship44.html?201926 & http://www.oocities.org/vic1847/44/c.html?201926
- PORT PHILLIP. in The Shipping Gazette and Sydney General Trade List (NSW : 1844 - 1860) of Saturday 3 August 1844, Page 138. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/161166811?
- The Shipping Gazette and Sydney general trade list; 1844 From the digitised version of the Sydney Shipping Gazette found at the National Library of Australia website. via the Ships List at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/au1844b.shtml
- Dale Park "Passengers to Port Phillip from Southern England and Ireland 1843-48" from: SHIPS TO PORT PHILLIP FROM OVERSEAS 1838-51at: https://www.portphillipdistrict.info/SE_and_I_Passenger_Lists_1843-48_024.htm (© Copyright 2015 by Alexander Romanov-Hughes.)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)