upload image

Dalhousie Township, Upper Canada

Privacy Level: Open (White)
Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Location: [unknown]
Profile manager: Amy Gilpin private message [send private message]
This page has been accessed 73 times.

Navigation: Main Page > Dalhousie Township

Dalhousie Township

Dalhousie Township was opened for settlement in 1820, then part of Carleton County. Many of these early settlers were from Scotland. From 1824 to 1845, Dalhousie Township was part of Lanark County, in Bathurst District. From January 1, 1850 to August 1866, Dalhousie Township was part of the United Counties of Lanark and Renfrew.

Historic Villages and Hamlets

  • McDonald's Corners
  • Poland
  • Watson's Corners




Collaboration
  • Login to edit this profile and add images.
  • Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
  • Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)


Comments

Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.