Location: Park City, Summit County, Utah
Surnames/tags: Mining_Disasters Utah Disasters
This mining disaster is in need of help developing it. Are you interested in adopting this location?
Contact: United States Mining Disasters
History and Circumstances
- Date: 15 Jul 1902
- Location: Park City, Utah
- Victims: 34 deaths
- Cause: Asphyxiation in silver mine
Results and Findings
To Create the Category
- To create the category for this Disaster, please add [[Category:Daly West Ontario Mine Disaster, Park City, Utah, 1902]] at the top of this page. When the category link shows up red at the bottom of the profile, click it to add the parent categories [[Category:Utah, Mining Disasters]] and [[Category:Park City, Utah]]. Please remove these category instructions after the category has been added.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)