- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 19th 2019 and the Spreadsheet.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
Here are suggestion lists with basic person data and links to WikiTree. The analysis was done on data from April 14 2019.
For changes since the previous update, see the "Statistics" section on WikiTree+.
- New 880 errors are published. They are connected to categorisation.
- 885 Using Top Level category
- 886 Died before category time frame
- 887 Born after category time frame
- Our video production started to roll out first Videos. Space:Data Doctors Project Video Collection
- Updated stats on Wikitree+. Added 2 year and All TimeFrames.
- Added some stats on Wikitree+ for Categories and Category errors.
- Still not able to make 105, 211, 311 suggestions.
- Added new report for suggestions, that lists all statuses entered for a suggestion. https://wikitree.sdms.si/function/WTStatusList/Status.htm
- Added new errors 920 and 930 They are PPP and Project related. This error are all project related, so check the Help pages and work with related prjects on how to taccle those errors.
- Redesigned the DD Navigator. Thanks to DD Project Coordinators.
- Slightly reorganized menu items on WikiTree + to have most common searches closer to the top.
- Added two searches for space pages. One by name and one by content. WikiTree+
- Updated stats on Wikitree+ so you can select the year to display.
- Added a lot of references errors 864-870. See help pages for description.
Analysis was done on data from April 14 2019.
- News on Data Doctors Report (Apr 14th 2019) Apr 15, 2019.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)