Here are suggestion lists with basic person data and links to WikiTree. The analysis was done on data from December 22nd 2019.
For changes since the previous update, see the "Statistics" section on WikiTree+.
- Slightly corrected handling of 571 Suggestion when only sameas=no parameter is used.
- We reached 100K entries on wikidata. WikiData is in process of importing the data from ThePeerage.com. As a result many new matches were made in WikiData - WikiTree connection. Almost 30000 new in last month. I think I added most of the new matches. As a result, there are many new suggestions in 540-550 range. What is listed, are mostly weak matches, that didn't meet my conditions to connect automatically due to big difference in data or lack of data. They need to be checked by a human. Also other WikiData suggestions jumped significantly, since there are so many new matches.
- Template documentation is in transition to new format, that also sets the definition for 840 suggestions. Stickers are completely defined. Since there are both systems active at the moment, there are some unpredicted suggestions. I hope I will resolve all problems soon. In the meantime, if something looks strange on those suggestions, don't worry too much. I will probably fix it soon.
- Changed identification of FindAGrave. As a result additional 150000 profiles are checked for FindAGrave. That makes a total of 2.2 million profiles. and and they link to additional 100000 memorials. That is the reason for bigger increase this week.
- Added new MagicWords lastedit2008, lastedit2009, lastedit2010, lastedit2011, lastedit2012, lastedit2013, lastedit2014 and neveredited to general profile search to find the profiles, that were not edited for a long time or never edited after creation.
Analysis was done on data from December 22nd 2019.
- News on Data Doctors Report (December 22nd 2019) Dec 24, 2019.