Here are suggestion lists with basic person data and links to WikiTree. The analysis was done on data from April 19th 2020.
For changes since the previous update, see the "Statistics" section on WikiTree+.
- Added new suggestions for Punctuation in Last Names. 778 Punctuation in Last Name at Birth, 788 Punctuation in Current Last Name and 798 Punctuation in Other Last Names.
- Display of dates changed to 5 Apr 2020. It used to be 2020-04-05
- Suggestion search on WikiTree+ changed to display suggestions in 4 groups (Suggestions, Unique Names, WikiData and FindAGrave). Example: https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=err6&Query=palermo+18cen+&MaxErrors=500 It is a bit easyer to go through suggestions.
- Suggestion 511 was changed to 7x7 suggestions. This way each field is checked separately and I loosened the conditions to single instance of the name. I added checking of Prefix, suffix and all Last names. In total the number of suggestions is smaller and it is in more manageable groups.
- I added connection finder to WikiTree+. https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=disp2 It can look for connection between any two profiles. See my connection to Chris: https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=disp2&WikiTreeID1=Trtnik-2&WikiTreeID2=Whitten-1
- I have extended the search capabilities on WikiTree+. Now you can define by which field you are searching for a word. More detailed description is on Help:WikiTree_Plus#Text_search_2.
Analysis was done on data from April 19th 2020.