Date: 3 May 2020 to 10 May 2020
Profile manager: Aleš Trtnik [send private message]
This page has been accessed 345 times.
- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: May 28th 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: Reference_Tags_XXXIX and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
Here are suggestion lists with basic person data and links to WikiTree. The analysis was done on data from May 3rd 2020.
For changes since the previous update, see the "Statistics" section on WikiTree+.
For questions and comments, click here: .
- I added Unk and NK to 7x4 suggestions.
- I moved unknown and anonymous related suggestions from 7x3 to 7x4 ones.
- I added Spell Checking of Unknown and Anonymous to 7x4 suggestions.
- I added the totals to the prepared suggestion tables.
- I added links to display the exact name variations in Name Spelling analyses on WikiTree+. https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=ana5&Name=Unknown
- I have these prepared a system to calculate suggestions about the profiles completeness for a member if he chooses so. These suggestions are no longer project oriented, although projects can choose to check project managed profiles. I build a verification of managed profiles based on Category:Suggestions_-_Include_Profile_Completeness. If a WikiTree member adds himself to this category, his managed profiles will be checked for data completeness. This week we have 10 users in the category, but you can add/remove yourself whenever you want. I will publish a preview of suggestions a bit later in GG.
- Added new suggestions for Punctuation in Last Names. 778 Punctuation in Last Name at Birth, 788 Punctuation in Current Last Name and 798 Punctuation in Other Last Names.
- Display of dates changed to 5 Apr 2020. It used to be 2020-04-05
- Suggestion search on WikiTree+ changed to display suggestions in 4 groups (Suggestions, Unique Names, WikiData and FindAGrave). Example: https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=err6&Query=palermo+18cen+&MaxErrors=500 It is a bit easyer to go through suggestions.
- Suggestion 511 was changed to 7x7 suggestions. This way each field is checked separately and I loosened the conditions to single instance of the name. I added checking of Prefix, suffix and all Last names. In total the number of suggestions is smaller and it is in more manageable groups.
- I added connection finder to WikiTree+. https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=disp2 It can look for connection between any two profiles. See my connection to Chris: https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=disp2&WikiTreeID1=Trtnik-2&WikiTreeID2=Whitten-1
- I have extended the search capabilities on WikiTree+. Now you can define by which field you are searching for a word. More detailed description is on Help:WikiTree_Plus#Text_search_2.
Analysis was done on data from May 3rd 2020.
- News on Data Doctors Report (May 3rd 2020) May 4, 2020.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.