- This page is part of the Data Doctors Project.
- Latest report: December 3rd 2023.
- Data Doctors Challenge: 5_Star_Profiles_XXXI and .
- Custom reports by: Suggestion lists, Unsourced lists, Unconnected lists.
- See for custom reports and statistics and our Video Collection.
- Latest ProjectBox Report: Project Report
- Latest Categories Report: Categories Suggestions Report
Here are suggestion lists with basic person data and links to WikiTree. The analysis was done on data from July 5th 2020.
For changes since the previous update, see the "Statistics" section on WikiTree+.
- I added new magic keyword PendingMerge to search for pending merges in combination with any other text. https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=srch1&Query=PendingMerge+Sweden
- I added possibility to search template parameters. That enables you to search for any text inside curly brackets. To explicitly search template text, use templatetext=Andersson https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=srch1&Query=templatetext%3DAndersson
- Made some changes to the Countries definition https://plus.wikitree.com/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries
- I added a link to template definition on 84x suggestions in info column.
- In search results on WikiTree+ I changed the display of templates. I group them together and display the number of each one if more than one. Example: https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=srch1&Query=templatefull%3Dancestry_image
- I also added possibility to search by full template name. Use underscore instead of spaces. templatefull=Ancestry_Image
- I added to Connection finder 2 new types of relation search. Paternal Lines and Maternal Lines. This can help in DNA queries to find a common father/mother. https://plus.wikitree.com/default.htm?report=disp2&WikiTreeID1=+Whitten-1&WikiTreeID2=Whitten-819&relatives=4
- I exposed the actual data on which location suggestions are based. https://plus.wikitree.com/function/WTShowTable/Table.htm?table=Countries Based on the changes we did last week in the table, there are some new 6x8 spelling suggestions and 612 Location too early ones.
- I went through WikiData False Suggestions lists and I made some changes to the algorithms to improve the lists. The lists where the algorithm was changed are gender ones 551, 552 and date ones 553, 555, 556, 558.
- I decided to remove Unconnected to global tree suggestions 568 and 569. 54x suggestions covers that much more precisely.
- In suggestions 724 Wrong word in First Name, 734 Wrong word in Preferred Name and 774 Wrong word in Last Name at Birth added checking of Annonymous on open profiles.
- I removed 451 and 453 suggestions, since they weren't wery usefull.
- Profile completeness suggestions are now LIVE. I have prepared a system to calculate suggestions about the profiles completeness for a member if he chooses so. These suggestions are no longer project oriented, although a project can choose to check project managed profiles. I built a verification of managed profiles based on Category:Suggestions_-_Include_Profile_Completeness. If a WikiTree member adds himself to this category, his managed profiles will be checked for data completeness.
- I released a new version of WikiTree+ Chrome extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wikitree%20/giodhdfeabddjnlhknbggojlgpnhanof It has a few new things also usable to DD. Changes in version is 0.3.2 are:
Analysis was done on data from July 5th 2020.
- News on Data Doctors Report (July 5th 2020) Jul 6, 2020.